Sunday, May 16, 2010

ENGAGED!!

Justin and I had been talking about marriage for about a month and had done a little ring shopping. Monday afternoon I got a call from Justin while I was at work. He had called to tell me that he was told he was going to be stationed somewhere else and that we had to choose 8 places that we wanted to go. Upset, I tried to help Justin choose a few places. We talked about Arizona, South Carolina, Georgia, Louisiana, and Florida. I left work and was on my way home when I got a phone call from Justin asking where I was. I told him I was on my way home and that I would be home in about 10 minutes. Justin was very adamant that I hurry. I thought it was probably because he wanted to talk about moving. I pulled in and walked up to the door. It was locked. Justin usually has the door unlocked for me when I get home so this was definitely out of the norm. I unlocked the door and opened it to find Justin on one knee holding a small box! He asked me to marry him and through my tears I said yes. I'm looking forward to the rest of my life with this wonderful man. I have never met anyone that I have more fun, silliness, and laughter with.

No comments:

Post a Comment